October 24th, 2016 by Abigail July 25th, 2016 by Abigail
The most crucial stage of your educational journey begins when you start writing your dissertation. Your dissertation showcases your skills and capability in choosing a topic, conducting a research and presenting the findings with the help of a well written content.
Let us now discuss about the steps involved in writing a dissertation.
Selecting a topic
Your dissertation writing begins with choosing a good topic for research. It is advisable to not select a topic which requires intense research work that may span months. Even though it may be a lucrative idea as it will enhance the chance of your dissertation getting approved, but within the course of your dissertation you will face different challenges and may ultimately get confused and frustrated. Instead, select a topic that is relevant and gives you abundant scope of research and presenting your findings in an innovative manner.
Writing the Dissertation Proposal
Your dissertation proposal needs to contain dissertation title, objectives, literature review, research (elaborating the ideas of your research paper), methodology, potential outcomes, timeframe and references.
Conducting an Effective Research
You will now require conducting an effective research to get the answers for your research questions. You will require making a timeline for doing the research. You cannot do the research indefinitely or waste significant amount of time just choosing the right method of conducting the research. In fact, you will require time in writing the dissertation as well; for this reason you need to set a specific time frame to do the research work, the ways and planning to do it and the sources you are going to look for.
When you have gathered all the findings, you now need to write a mind-blowing dissertation. You need to start with writing the introduction, literature review and then draft the findings, methodology, evaluations and bibliography.
Editing your Dissertation
Editing is a crucial part of your dissertation. When editing, ensure the style of writing which your university recommends. Make sure that you follow the editing guidelines mentioned by your university. Do recheck the spellings, grammar, sentence formation, formatting, layout, table numbering, margins etc.
Before submitting your dissertation, it is important to get feedbacks from your peers. They may give you valuable insights about something to add or any error which you have ignored and needs to be corrected!
August 28th, 2015 by Abigail
- Research Analyst: These days there is an excessive demand for research analyst in almost all industries. In fields such as electronics, IT and biotechnology, they particularly have a crucial role to play. The job of an analyst is to gather a thorough understanding of the commercial landscape in alignment with the specified sector. As research expert, a Ph.D. can contribute to analyzing large amount of information and identify the advantages and disadvantages that are associated with the brand or the product.
- Intelligence Analyst: This profile is again about future forecasting by the current situation of the products of the competitors and the information about their future strategy. A researcher has the skill to convert the information about the opponent into actionable intelligence for the business. The analyst would help the company to identify the opportunities and threats that exist in PESTLE for the company. PESTLE (the acronym for external environment factors which expands to Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal, and Environmental).
- Management Consultant: Firms have moved ahead with a progressive approach to hiring more and more Ph.D. for the post of management consultants in the current times as compared to the past when the preference was for merely MBA. The best and most reputed global consulting firms have specialized job opportunities for Ph.D.s. You must be aware that as a Ph.D. who gets hired for the post of a management consultant, you will be expected to exploit your problem-solving skills and come out with the most innovative skills for overcoming the problems. You would be expected to put in the team effort and exhibit effective leadership skills to derive feasible and successful strategies.
- Quantitative Analyst: D.s, particularly in the field of science have the opportunities to divert to the career of a quantitative analyst. A lot of financial institutions offer this kind of profiles. Most of the times, this kind of a job is about the prediction of trends in trade and hence deals with quantitative data analysis, financial research, and statistical modeling and pattern recognition. If you have your Ph.D. in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering or Computers, you will be one of the most wanted persons for the position of a quantitative analyst.
- Operations Research Analyst: This is linked more with the production aspect of an organization, and you would find more positions like these in the manufacturing units. You would be required to dig into complex problems related to operational issues such as inventory management, supply chain and maximizing production with minimal waste. Again, a proactive approach for which Ph.D.s are in demand in all sectors, practically.
January 30th, 2015 by Abigail
If you are preparing to complete your thesis on time, then it is the time to choose the right quality writing service, so that success can be in your hands. Thesis writing is a critical part and should be assigned to the best dissertation writing service provider, which can your dissertation an effective dissertation. In today’s world, this is not all just to write a dissertation, your performance score purely depends upon how you present your topic after your proposal is accepted. There are plenty of reasons, when a student gets confused, asking a question, how to write a dissertation according to the provided format. Some important points to remember to write an impressive thesis are listed below:
- First of all, prepare short notes of important points which are generally used in your dissertation.
- Avoid plagiarism! Prepare your thesis with 100 percent original matter; just some help can be taken by your guide or some online resources.
- High quality, written English in the dissertation should be perfect.
Qualities to keep in mind while choosing a best dissertation writing service provider
Dissertation work is generally conducted in the last semester in which student has to start from scratch, submitting his proposal to the final presentation, making understand your dissertation to all the experts and students of your institution. Some of the key points are listed below to remember while choosing a best dissertation writing service provider, which can fulfil the promise to improve his overall performance score through his dissertation work.
Help us resolve your doubts. Leave your questions and comments below or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A dissertation should pass through number of professionals, which can suggest hundreds of edits, results in the continuous improvement.
- While choosing a dissertation writing service provider, make sure you count the experience of the service provider.
- The service provider should have hundreds of experienced professionals, that too of different fields.
ation. In […]
June 30th, 2014 by Abigail
An essay, written without a goal, ends up boring and tiring their readers. It is one of the common problems of graduate and post graduate students. The examination papers in these programs seek descriptive or essay type answers from students. Scholars have to write detailed, essay like answers that, for many, are not less than a threat. A majority claims that these answers are difficult to write and prepare. However, they aren’t that difficult.
Set Your Goals –
If you are a graduate or postgraduate scholar, and are concerned over the essay like answers, here is a trick for this tricky situation. During the examination hours, you need to act systematically. First of all, don’t panic. Stay calm.
Now, set a goal for every answer. To be precise, you have to decide what answer or conclusion you have to portray for a specific question. If you are allowed to make rough drafts on your answer sheet, note down your answer goals, in pencil. Sometimes, you even after knowing the answer, find it difficult to write it down, because of confusion. It happens with everyone during the examination hour.
Why Set Goals or Conclusions –
- To have clear idea what you have to write for a particular question
- To clear your essay type answers quickly
- To evade confusions in the examination hall
- To make your essay type answers more interesting
- To work systematically
And of course, to secure better marks.When you are handed over the question paper in the examination center, you should read it through, and understand what every question says. Make out which questions, you are going to attempt (because in higher grade examinations, not all questions are mandatory). Ideally, you should try to finish off multiple and short answers, at first, as they assure full marks.
Help us resolve your doubts. Leave your questions and comments below or reach us at email@example.com
December 17th, 2013 by Abigail
Any editorial assignment should follow a set of guidelines, which has been provided by the client. It is required to follow the guidelines, as it acts as the framework, within which the entire editorial process has to be followed. Once the manuscript follows each and every part of that guideline, then the manuscript can theoretically be called as complete from all aspects. Irrespective of the type of research document, the guidelines can set a direction for the editors, which they require to follow for a successful completion of the editorial project. However, many times it may also be possible that there are some mistakes in the document, which are not covered by the editorial guidelines. What should be role of the editors, if they encounter with such issues? Should they leave those mistakes as it is, as those are not included in the editorial guidelines? Or, they have to move beyond the guidelines?
This is the part, where the continuous feedback from and interaction with the clients becomes important. The guidelines provided by the clients can never be inclusive from all aspects, as this not possible on the part of a simple human being to anticipate all the probable mistakes beforehand. Therefore, it is the role of the editors of any editorial service providing organization, to inform the author about the mistakes and ask him / her to revise the editorial guideline in accordance with that. Once the guidelines are revised in accordance with the review results provided by the editors, the editorial process will start afresh. This entire process will be adhering to the circle of quality control, i.e. plan, do, check, and act. Continuous revising of the editorial guidelines will enable the editorial house to enhance their quality control mechanism, which can set them apart from other players in the industry. For more information about editorial guidelines in the field of editing, kindly browse through the pages of www.editnpublish.com.Help us resolve your doubts. Leave your questions and comments below or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
November 13th, 2013 by Abigail
Firstly, you should be well aware of the journal you will be submitting your paper to. You should write to the editor/s and also visit their website for details to make sure your research paper will fit in with the style of the journal. After you have found a matching journal and are comfortable with their review system, which may be single blind or double blind or peer reviewed, submit your article or paper to the journal. Make sure your article fits their guidelines otherwise it may get rejected.
A good paper is one which follows guidelines has a Table of Contents, good descriptive images graphs or tables that are easy to understand; new data from research and not from a thesis, old conferences and previously published works or rehash of old works. The paper should have a logical introduction, descriptive short abstract, good methods, analysis and discussion sections, up to date references, good research and quality written English (or language submitted in) and syntax just like the guidelines prescribed by the journal.
When referencing, the resources in the paper should be relevant, new and from a wide source. The style chosen to report the references and making the bibliography should be that required by the journal (Turabian, Harvard, Vancouver or APA, MLA). If you follow these tips your paper has a high possibility of being published. Best of luck! Help us resolve your doubts. Leave your questions and comments below or reach us at email@example.com
May 2nd, 2013 by Abigail
An editor is like an extension of a reviewer, he can only enhance the quality of your write up and not create content for your dissertation or thesis. For this, you might need a full-fledged dissertation coach or a ghost dissertation writer. it is a good idea to hire a dissertation editor after you have collected and interpreted all data and done with your dissertation writing. Professional editing services will usually charge each editing session. In case you desire to add more information after the editing is done, then either you will have a section that may or may not be the best quality or you might have to shell out more cash.
New dissertation service providing sites and services are mushrooming all over and each trying to make a more steal worthy offer. However, to repeat the cliché not everything that shines is gold and not all dissertation editors will give the same quality. Do a proper background check of the service provider before hiring one; look at the testimonials and reviews if needed.
Lastly remember, a dissertation editor can only ENHANCE the quality of your work to an extent that it creates a good impression on the evaluators. Help us resolve your doubts. Leave your questions and comments below or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Editing is the first stage of correcting the research paper or dissertation. Editing is done after completing the first draft of research paper. During this stage of correcting the paper, lot of people get confused between editing and proofreading. It is very important to know the difference between editing and proof-reading, otherwise, it will result in a lot of confusions. To many people, both the terms have same meaning, which is an entirely wrong thinking. There are numerous dissertation editing companies that provide the students with different kinds of Thesis editing services, of which proof reading and editing are some of the important services.
The most common differences between the two services are –
- Editing is the process of preparing the work for the readers, so that they find it easy to read the contents of the paper. Whereas, proofreading is the process of cleaning the paper, where the editor removes inappropriate information and adds relevant information to the paper.
- Editing is involved with checking and correcting the terminology. While reviewing an academic paper, the editor’s role is to check if the terms are used properly or not. In proof reading, the proof reader has to correct the paper in the same way as a school teacher checks the test papers. In proof reading the terminology and meaning of the terms used is important, but the role of the proof reader is to focus on the rightness of the text.
- Editing is the process, which needs to be done manually. Whereas, proofreading can be done with the help of various software available these days. The software corrects the errors automatically, and generates the final draft.
- Proofreading can be said as the final stage of editing, and should be carried out only after finishing other types of editing and revisions.
- Editing requires good English background, which only a professional editor will have. A professional editor will apply his grammatical and vocabulary knowledge in the process of editing, to make your paper look the best.
The goals of proof reading and editing overlap with each other. To know more about the differences, one can take the help of online writing companies that are available on the internet. Editing services for dissertation are provided to students who are unable to edit and correct their paper. Most of the students can write the dissertation or thesis with their writing skills, but, due to lack of editing skills, they fail to produce the final draft. Such students can take the help of dissertation editing services, which are provided by many reputed companies.Help us resolve your doubts. Leave your questions and comments below or reach us at email@example.com