Editing for ESL Students
Writing in a language that is new for a student makes creating an academic document all the more difficult. The student might be well-versed with the subject, but finds it challenging to express himself in formal English, as required by the university or journal. This is where our focused services for ESL students step in and help them.
Students having English as second language are helped in the following way:
- Checking the spellings to see if the student has followed the required referencing style
- Assess the vocabulary and make changes throughout the document to improve the language
- Check usage of grammar and syntax, as improper grammar can alter the meaning of sentences
- Sentence structure is checked, and incomplete sentences or paragraphs are mended
- The flow between paragraphs, sections of a chapter, as well as various chapters, is maintained by adding words or phrases
- Citation style is checked, to ensure that unintended plagiarism does not occur
We do not disturb the theme of the document or the intent of the research paper in any manner. The presentation aspect is looked into and modifications are made as necessary. Editing is done in collaboration with the students. Send us your document at email@example.com and we will let you know the scope of service you require.